[Jandek] there are women on the planet

Amber M begmebitch at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 8 23:41:38 PST 2006

No, not strange at all. Not at all. I find the music so emotionally
articulate, intense, and in a way, taboo, you can't help feeling this sense
of naughty romance.

"Sorry officer, we were playing Jandek and... it was just a small sex
party."

>From: "Alimarea Vasquez" <beachdame125 at hotmail.com>
>Subject: [Jandek] How the music makes me feel
>Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2006 18:05:51 -0500
>To: jandek at mylist.net
>
>Maybe I am the only woman on the planet whose sex drive goes through the
>roof when I hear the music, but to keep this clean since I got Austin
>Sunday
>especially, me and my partner have played it in the bedroom and it is
>surprisingly arousing. I have always used it to clean the house or hang out
>and really listen, so I was shocked to find that not only was I turned on,
>he was too. VERY STRANGE THINGS ARE AFOOT AT THE CIRCLE K

Ready for the world's first international mobile film festival celebrating
the creative potential of today's youth? Check out Mobile Jam Fest for your
a chance to WIN $10,000! www.mobilejamfest.com