[Jandek] CHILL:re sterling

Vincent, Jonathan C jcvinc2 at email.uky.edu
Wed May 24 04:32:39 PDT 2006

not to get off topic...(although i am not sure what the topic is and how anyone really feels on that very same unknown topic for sure? something about what to call someone when how many of us get to call this someone anything anyway?)

but i was just noticing that this may well be the first substantive fight on the list since the whole butts for jandek project was introduced and then roundly mocked/praised...

well at least that topic had pictures attached for the visually/spatially impaired...

and lead into the whole jandek is or isn't a christian/religious/anti-butt/pro-ass/agnostic/email server...

so well anyway... carry on with your liveliness ladies and gentleman.

and any butts for jandek pictures can be sent care of me...
i promise both to be faithful in the delivery of such to or away from whichever party we assume needs or doesn't need...
oh i know here is one for ya...
ever notice a certain someone uses a LOT of pro-NOUNS in his songs?