[Jandek] sterling

Lauren Ciechanowski ciechano at stolaf.edu
Sat May 20 09:53:37 PDT 2006

It's not about 'mystery' so much as about respect. The name 'Sterling
Smith' does not appear on anything released by Corwood, and he has made it
clear in past instances (Katy Vine, for example) that he does not want to
connect 'Sterling' and 'Jandek' in any way.

You are his customer, ultimately, and are an adult fully capable of
conducting business maturely and respectfully on the terms that he has
established.

Lauren