[Jandek] Jandek In Glasgow, 18th May?

krakow krakow81 at gmail.com
Sat May 13 23:54:33 PDT 2006

It's a really nice venue for gigs. Intimate, but not too small (depending on
what kind of crowd there is).

I can't wait to see what Jandek does for this one. Given the size and nature
of the venue/event a simple solo set, perhaps acoustic, would, to me, be the
natural expectation. But then, of course, this is Jandek we're talking
about, so who knows? Anything could happen.

10pm is a pretty late start, especially given his previous form of coming on
first and generally quite early.

Roll on Thursday