[Jandek] Jandek In Glasgow, 18th May?

krakow krakow81 at gmail.com
Sat May 13 00:34:45 PDT 2006

I just recieved this email via being on the instal (etc) mailing list. The
date is certainly a typo since he refers to 'this coming thursday' and the
18th of June is a sunday. Damn, totally unexpected and exciting. I can only
imagine this will be pretty packed out, mono isn't big.

praise be to glasgow and barry esson

------------------------

barry esson said:

Hi:

I just wanted to drop you a quick email and let you know that in
addition to the shows we're organizing for Jandek at ATP and in Bristol,
there will be a special low key Jandek performance this coming Thursday
in Mono in Glasgow:

Jandek
18th June
Mono, Kings St Glasgow
Doors 9pm, performance starts 10pm
Tickets £4 on the door

I hope some of you can make it along, should be pretty special.

Have a great w/end: barry