[Jandek] Jandek's son

Gavin rangoon at ntlworld.com
Sun May 7 10:24:00 PDT 2006

> A quick search of "bill jandek ka-nives" brought up Bill's page
> http://www.myspace.com/tadamz and who is Bill's third friend? Yep,
> Jandek. He even looks like a young Jandek.

This TADAMZ isn't a member of the Ka-Nives (there is no one called Tom
in the band), he just has the band as a myspace 'friend' (along with
the fake Jandek page); I may be misreading the pic that people are
looking at, but the square-jawed 'young Jandek' featured in his
profile pic is Stuart Murdoch from Belle and Sebastian (and is credited
as such, although spelt 'Murdich'). So this myspace page is an
absolute red herring as far as I can see, and just an attempt at
vindicating the straw-clutching of the Ka-Nives claim (which
incidentally is hilarious, and so obviously tongue-in-cheek).

> Something tells me myspace isn't exactly the place to go for accurate
> information, particularly about Jandek.

Indeed...

Gavin