[Jandek] possible reason for cancellation...

Chris Gavazza chrisg at sfsu.edu
Fri May 5 00:38:42 PDT 2006

Hello, i was wondering if anybody who has seen Jandek live has any knowledge
of what happens to him after the show? Does he vanish without a trace? I
know there was that one posting of a fellow who actually spoke to him and
told him that it was a great show, where Jandek responded with telling him
that it would soon be released on cd, but what about the other shows. just
curious