[Jandek] possible reason for cancellation...

Danen D. Jobe djobe at uark.edu
Thu May 4 17:10:43 PDT 2006

Hope I'm not repeating anybody, but it occured to me that this was the show with the "special guests." Perhaps his planned guests couldn't make it? Makes me even MORE curious to know who they were, now that we'll likely never know - someone from All Tomorrow's Parties? Lots of interesting people in the country - maybe somebody had to come back to the States sooner than he did, or perhaps sales were indeed so slow that he was concerned about turnout for whoever this was to be, much less for himself?  Just some thoughts for discussion (the "interstellar" type).

Danen