[Jandek] Jandek Lyrics

Seth Tisue seth at tisue.net
Tue May 2 06:36:26 PDT 2006

 Al> My post all stems from the lyrics for Ready for the House, the
 Al> first album released.  The lyrics shown on the website differ from
 Al> what is heard on the current CD being released through Corwood
 Al> Industries.  When you search the archived postings you find
 Al> individuals (Paul Murray is just one example that I found, although
 Al> there may be others that predate him) who've offered at one time to
 Al> make some of the updates and corrections.

A great many corrections people have sent in have already been made.  I
haven't gotten to Paul Murray's new transcriptions yet, but thanks for
the reminder -- I'll make sure I get to them before too much longer.

Danen Jobe's What Else Does the Time Mean lyrics are now up on the site,
and Newcastle Sunday and Khartoum Variations will be up soon.

Seth Tisue | seth at tisue.net
http://tisue.net | http://www.flickr.com/photos/tisue/