[Jandek] Ever thought Jandek is too much for me now?

Dave Parent dave9199 at lycos.com
Fri Mar 31 13:30:37 PST 2006

Has anyone here been really into Jandek then their life changes and they feel not as interested in buying every cd that comes out? Or feel the moods of now 46 albums is too heavy for them? I'm starting to feel that way. If this keeps up, I'd get rid of a lot of his cds and keep just ones I really like and only buy the live ones that come out. His recent studio albums are just not where I'm at mentally anymore.