[Jandek] hello from a new fan in scotland

marc pilley hobotalk at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 25 03:25:00 PST 2006

hello guys  from a very cold cold scotland  a friend of mine gave me
SOMEBODY IN THE SNOW  for my birthday and to say i like it is an
understatement  i just cant switch of the albums vibe  i am lost in the
dusty sounding little room it most likely was recorded in  awsome  hav,nt
heard anything as good in such a long long time    ive just orderd
everything the man has ever done    shit  thats alot of stuff   gonna have
to take a month off work  to listen     anyways  glad i found forum   please
someone tell me of their first expieriance  hearin  jandek     peace   marc