[Jandek] i Jan(dek)

CJ Marsicano sempai at cjmarsicano.com
Mon Mar 20 08:30:35 PST 2006

I have 21 CDs from the Corwood Representative and they take a hair shy
of 2GB of space (at that righteous-sounding high-quality AAC format at
128kbps) on my 40GB iPod.  I just ordered my second box set from
Corwood so I may have to move a few other things... or invest in one of
those new 60GB models!