[Jandek] A Capella Clues

Lauren Ciechanowski ciechano at stolaf.edu
Wed Mar 8 08:19:28 PST 2006

I think, given the context of Jandek and his work, it is highly more
likely that Jandek has some sort of vocal tic that compels him to say
words a certain way so that they sound 'right'. Though he might use
imagery and symbolism frequently in his works, I doubt he would go so far
as to 'use code'...

Lauren