[Jandek] Nine-Thirty

Lauren Ciechanowski ciechano at stolaf.edu
Sun Mar 5 12:20:52 PST 2006

I would put Worthless Recluse in my top 5, for sure. If a friend getting
into Jandek were more into poetry, then I would definitely recommend it.
When recommending new music to a friend I always cater to their own tastes
and not my own, so I guess it would depend on what they liked in the first
place.

Which, in most cases, would take Jandek off my recommendations list in the
first place. Ha!

Lauren