[Jandek] Listening

Jonathan Lee jplee at cox.net
Thu Jun 29 07:35:56 PDT 2006

I'll second the recommendation for The Drift and add one for David
Thomas Broughton's A Complete Guide to Insufficiency on Plug Research.
No one sounds like Jandek, but I think this CD could appeal to Jandek
listeners.  DTB creates some powerful moods on this disc.  And it's
excellent music to play while you're making french toast, if anyone has
been trying to fill that sort of gap.

Jonathan