[Jandek] Re: DVD

Jungle jungleklan at pandora.be
Sat Jun 17 10:31:06 PDT 2006

has anybody seen the jandek docu. on you tube

From: Ross Em <indiejanglefunkterrorist at yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 09:59:05 +0100 (BST)
To: jandek at mylist.net, pigprod at aol.com
Subject: [Jandek] Re: DVD

Yes, everyone said I was talking shit when I notified you of its coming
arrival this time last year, but it's just landed on my doorstep.  I refer
of course to the Jandek DVD...

The DVD is fantastic and yes, Corwood blue is the order of the day.  It even
has 3 camera options which is approximately 2 more camera options more than
I ever expected.  In fact, its probably 3 more.

This performance as we all know is DEAD WILD and I urge everyone with two
ears to buy it.  If you've never seen this line up doing their bit before I
urge you to get it, because Alex, Jandek and Richard throw in a sterling (no
pun intended) performance./

We have the release of the CCA show to look forward to next (hopefully) and
I am ganting with anticipation.  The last gig Jandek done in Glasgow at Mono
was also blindin - very very low key, but I dont think I saw anyone filming
it.

In a related but similar vein, me and my girlfriend once met Alex in
Morrisons at Partick, which was quite cool.

Looking forward to hearing the Manhattan, Hasselt and London shows, if
anyone has any bootlegs of these I'd be interested to get a listen.

Blah blah blah.

Anyway, the DVD is top notch, Mr J, take a pound out the till.

Cheers

Ross M

"VERMIN" by Stephen Ritchie

Available early 2006 from www.singlecellpress.co.uk

SINGLE CELL PRESS -  rhyming for rent 2006

Yahoo! Photos – NEW, now offering a quality print service
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail/uk/taglines/aol_com/photos/*http://uk.photos.ya
hoo.com/>  from just 7p a photo.