[Jandek] Upcoming live releases

Edward McCoy edwardmccoy at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 19 10:53:42 PDT 2006

Everyone who's been able be a part of the respective Jandek live performances can chime in, but I know the Austin show was filmed (presumably) for DVD release.

  It makes logical and intuitive sense to me that all of the Jandek live performances will be released as audio and DVD recordings.  A wonderful thing indeed.

Andrew Morgan <andrewmorgansenior at gmail.com> wrote:
  I do believe he intends to release all proper Jandek shows as both CDs and
DVDs. I know he wasn't happy with the Houston performance and doesn't
intend to release it in any form.

-andrew

2514 W 12th St Apt D
Austin, TX 78703