[Jandek] cell info info

Jonathan Lee jplee at cox.net
Sun Jul 9 11:55:27 PDT 2006

> >Jandek - Glasgow Monday The Cell CD (Corwood) [COR0785]

> where did you find out about this?

I get the weekly new release update list from EarRational
<http://www.ear-rational.com/> and it was listed in the one I got
yesterday.

> Whoa. How'd you find out about this so fast?

I was wondering how/why EarRational always seems to get the info first.
They're the USA distributor for FAX Records (which is the main reason I
get their updates) and I'd understand them being the first to know about
new Namlook but new Jandek?  So I asked them about it: