[Jandek] Re: Jandek on Youtube

Ross Em indiejanglefunkterrorist at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jul 6 04:44:31 PDT 2006

Anyone who takes time out of their lives to promote Jandek without any financial gain for themselves is a friend of mine.

  I dont think there's any way Jandek would disapprove of having one tune up on Youtube.  My son, you have done well.

  Please, take a pound out the till.
  (Take a dollar from the register, should you live on the other side of the pond)

  Merci

  Roscoe Vacant

                                        "VERMIN" by Stephen Ritchie
  Available early 2006 from www.singlecellpress.co.uk
  SINGLE CELL PRESS -  rhyming for rent 2006