[Jandek] archiving live Jandek recordings

Lee Rosevere leerosevere at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 8 09:11:28 PST 2006

> Before most of the concerts Jandek, through his
> promoter,
> requested that nobody record or photograph the
> concert

...ah, well that answer that question.  I had
originally thought they could be removed when they
were officially released, but if he's planning to
release them (hopefully all) then there's no need for
this idea.

It's just as well, 'cuz I read up on it and to be
officially added to the database, the artist has to
email and approve.  Um, fat chance of that.  Plus
they're big on recording lineage, and no mp3s (just
shn or flac).  Seems like more trouble than it's
worth.

Oh well.
~L

Just $16.99/mo. or less.