[Jandek] Ready for the Cash

alec way errora at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 7 21:28:13 PST 2006

oh man, it's so depressing how expensive jandek vinyl has become.
whatever that comes from, eBay is made for that.

'living in a moon so blue,' the title, always reminds of some of the
lyrics in the song 'jug band blues,' on pink floyd's 'saucerful' record.

anyway, i was always too cavalier with my jandek vinyl.  i just liked
getting it and then just giving it to friends to, like, spread the word.