[Jandek] Death Cab For Cutie

Craig Stewart craig at sxsw.com
Mon Feb 27 12:46:35 PST 2006

In my unhumble opinion, anyone (Zappa) that disses The Fugs in a
public forum for not being "real musicians" is not a good person.
Wait, that's too kind: he was a rich kid LA prick who could not write
a song to save his life, and had to use all-schtick-all-the-time to
get anyone to pay attention.

(By association, DCFC could also be pricks.)

(Duh.)