[Jandek] Brain in Doco

Jeff Grimshaw jgrimshaw at blast.net
Thu Dec 28 19:51:40 PST 2006

I forwarded this post to my friend Irwin Chusid, who comments, re

>I don't think that the filmmakers meant to imply that
it is a brain of someone Jandek has killed or anything. >>

'"I don't think" implies a measure of doubt, which implies a measure of
uncertainty. So this person is not 100% certain that their assumption is
valid.

Hence, it's possible that the filmmakers DID mean to imply that Jandek had
killed someone, and they WERE depicting the victim's brain.

It's just not likely.

Just clarifying.'