[Jandek] Re: jandek Digest, Vol 54, Issue 253

Danen D. Jobe djobe at uark.edu
Thu Dec 7 20:19:39 PST 2006

Oh, sorry about that. I'm trying to do about 10,000 things to get ready, so of course I'd leave out one of the most important...

Time for Saturday reading is 1:00 pm. I'll probably be there around 12:30. Please come by if you can, I promise it'll be interesting!

Sounds like a lot of creativity for Indy this weekend.