[Jandek] Re: jandek Digest, Vol 54, Issue 250

BF_Mowat mwt6653 at yahoo.ca
Sat Dec 2 07:52:03 PST 2006

Errr ...well, the Jersey Editor of the e-Mole News Group is less destructive than Bangs. He's more likely to be seen nursing  a Yoo Hoo than downing cough syrup.
  Mind you, there WAS an incident with a coke machine, but we shan't talk about that...
  BF Mowat
  Fearless Leader of the e-Mole News Group

jandek-request at mylist.net wrote:
    Yuval

  As far as I'm concerned Gary can post what he wants since he's a genuine legend who bloody loves Jandek and why shouldn't he post?  Any opinion he has, I always want to hear it since he's very much in the mould of Lester Bangs.  Great writer and a great Jandek fan.

  Take care

  Roscoe

                                          "Niagra Blues: Slingerland" by Danen D. Jobe
  OUT NOW on www.singlecellpress.co.uk
  SINGLE CELL PRESS 2006

  Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com _______________________________________________
jandek mailing list