[Jandek] how big is the Corwood universe?

Allen Rendel arendel at ripco.com
Thu Aug 17 20:28:52 PDT 2006

When my band had our CDs made the minimum run was 500 and we had to hunt to
find a place that would do that.  In the end, they ran 1000 and sent us the
extra 500 for free with no cases.  I suspect that it's a bit like running a
printing press where once you get the machine fired up to run it cranks out
1000 before you can even turn it back off.

Allen Rendel