[Jandek] FS: Corwood 781 through 785 set & Glasgow Monday/Newcastle Sunday set

Genuetzel at aol.com Genuetzel at aol.com
Thu Aug 3 14:09:48 PDT 2006

If any one is interested in picking up a set of the most recent Jandek CD's
at a reduced price, I have one each of the following sets available for
purchase:

SET 1 ($32 Includes USPS Media Mail Rate Shipping - save $16 over buying
individually):

Corwood 0781 - Khartoum
Corwood 0782 - Khartoum Variations
Corwood 0783 - Newcastle Sunday Double CD
Corwood 0784 - What Else Does the Time Mean
Corwood 0785 - Glasgow Monday (The Cell) Double CD

SET 2 ($17 includes USPS Media Mail Rate Shipping - save $7 over buying
individually):

Corwood 0783 - Newcastle Sunday Double CD
Corwood 0785 - Glasgow Monday (The Cell) Double CD

U.S. buyers and Paypal payments only.  If you are interested, email me
offline from the group at genuetzel at aol.com.  Don't send any payments until I email
you back.  If more than one person is interested, I will sell in the order
that I receive your email.  If you want to check me out, my Ebay Seller ID is
genuetzel (Feedback score of 243+ and 100% positive).  I will mail out CD's
within 24 hours from receipt of payment.  Ebay fees are killing me and I figured I
could offer these cheaper to a member of the mailing list.

Thanks,

Glen