[Jandek] Military history

Frank Hardy soccerdude219 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 5 09:22:04 PDT 2006

I don't believe that Jandek recorded the albums as he released them. I think he started making them in the late 60's, when he was in his early 20's. Remember, Irwin chusid recalls that he already had 10 albums recorded in 1980.

Alimarea Vasquez <beachdame125 at hotmail.com> wrote:  Well even though I feel that military inflectory coding was used on the a
cappella albums.... i still am hesitant about the timing...
we all know he is 60 now.
and if he was born in 1945 then that would make him 33 when "ready for the
house came out" and 34 in 78, 35 in 79 36 in 80. I doubt he was serving
then.
maybe before he recorded albums.... just a though