[Jandek] the a capella albums

Al Heldermon bassui at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 2 09:41:33 PDT 2006

Since I Went Outside (3)
Cold dark and lonely I look round for my shoes
Cold dark and lonely I look round for my shoes
Cold dark and lonely I look round for my shoes
Cold dark and lonely I look round for my shoes
I put them on
I went for a walk
In the snow and ice
So cold

    13.  Someone within me is in danger, he raises
his hand and shouts: 'Save me!'  Someone
within me climbs, stumbles, and shouts: 'Help
me!'

    47.  It is not God who will save us--it is we
who will save God, by battling, by creating,
and by transmuting matter into spirit.

                                                            - NK