[Jandek] The Wire presents Adventures in Music Festival

Danen D. Jobe djobe at uark.edu
Wed Sep 21 13:28:26 PDT 2005

Oh wow.

So there's a hell of a lot more to this than just the Corwood Representative.  For $60, you could see the Red Krayola tonight, Jandek tomorrow and damn HENRY GRIMES on Friday. And that's just the best of the lot.

What a freakin' deal.

ALSO:  playing after Jandek is my favorite debut group of the year:  Akron/Family. If they provide backup for Jandek you all are REALLY in for a treat.

And even if they don't I guarantee you the backup will be great. Here I was wondering who he might get to do musical duties.  Looks like he's got a choice of some of the best in the business. This is gonna be a hell of a show!  I WISH I COULD BE THERE!!!!!

Danen