[Jandek] Re: 2 albums a gig

alextl at fsmail.net alextl at fsmail.net
Fri Sep 16 06:31:03 PDT 2005

i think id already mentioned it, thanks ross. (those drinks i had at the near by pub came back to haunt me) .and where did i say that gig was 90 minutes?
its only been from glasgow (second one) onwards aint it? I dont know, havent been keeping records.
and this st.giles on the green church hes playing at in london....Does it still have the church organ?
(You may have guess what him hinting at)

> Message Received: Sep 15 2005, 07:42 PM
> From: "Ross Em"
> To: jandek at mylist.net
> Subject: [Jandek] Re: 2 albums a gig

Hate to break it to you alex, but that day I sat by your side (Gatesheed) and you nipped off to the bathroom (how could I forget?) was no way 90 mins.  If it was, 15 of that was shaved off by the fannying about at the start with cables and that.

Sorry for mentioning your bladder weakness on the internet!

Roscoe

SINGLE CELL PRESS - pulp filth/poor literature/gonzo smear since 2002
www.singlecellpress.co.uk

To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Yahoo! Security Centre.>