[Jandek] Great news!!

leo fabriek leo at barakken.nl
Fri Sep 2 02:35:13 PDT 2005

>From www.ecstaticpeace.com:*

September 1, 2005 *
Jandek just added in New York at the issue project room yesterday.
Additional coolness is that we'll be shooting both events for Corwood.
We're being told that we need to shoot the 90 and 60 minute sets
straight without changing tape because Corwood wants to release the
tapes completely unedited some time soon. so no pressure. Unfortch
corwood will own the tape so don't expect to see any jandek vids posted
here(unless its cleared later of course). *MV and the bummers and
Christina Carter* will be playing as well so get proactive and score
some tix while you can:

Tickets for these shows will be available in person from Other Music and
online at Ticketweb from noon on Friday 2nd September. The ticket price
to attend either one of the shows will be $20. There will be a limited
number of discounted tickets to attend both shows, priced at $35.

Issue Project Room
400 Carroll Street (between Bond and Nevins)
Carroll Gardens, Brooklyn, NY 11231 Tel: 718-330-0313
Directions available from www.issueprojectroom.org
<http://www.issueprojectroom.org>

Other Music
15 E 4th Street, NY 10003, Tel: 212-477-8150

Ticketweb
www.ticketweb.com <http://www.ticketweb.com>