[Jandek] Jandek live recordings

Craig Stewart craig at sxsw.com
Wed Oct 26 09:01:22 PDT 2005

This show is coming out on disc officially. For $8. I really hope
whoever illegally recorded this performance thinks twice about
Corwood's clear indication that they did not want  anything recorded
(much less distributed) - other than by the professionals hired to do
so.  Taking the vision of the artist's presentation of this
performance out of their hands and shitting it out at your whim on
the net is very insulting, in my opinion.  It also might jeopardize
the possibility of future Jandek live shows.