[Jandek] Re: jandek on MySpace

Terence Enright guy_fawkes99 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 16 19:03:41 PDT 2005

Jim, I've never talked to you or met anyone who's met you but after carefully studying your album covers and band name, I conclude that you are in fact not Jim; that you are impersonating Jim.  Having studied your album covers very carefully, I am privy to an an expert understanding of your behavior that might suprise even you (were you actually Jim, which I've established you're not.)

:D

Jim Reed <jim.r at connectsavannah.com> wrote:
For what it's worth, two of my musical projects have sites on MySpace as well. If anyone is interested or just curious (neither are similar to Jandek' at all), they can be found at " MySpace.com/superhorse (my current group who just released our debut LP) and MySpace.com/cityoflindas (an older band of mine which is reuniting in April after 12 years apart).