[Jandek] Jandek on myspace?

John R. Davis john.r.davis at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 09:33:39 PDT 2005

On 10/14/05, R. Lim <rlim at inch.com> wrote:
<snippet>

Hope it spikes the man's popularity with the teen
> goth/emo crowd tho.
>
> -rob
>
> --
> Janitor From Mars archives and more @ http://www.wfmu.org/~rlim

I'm going to have to disagree with you there. I don't really want those kids
listening to Jandek. I wish Jandek the best of luck with his
sales/music/etc, but *that* crowd really draws the wrong kind of attention
to the man (for the man?). Besides, if I have to hear another
hardcore/emo/goth kid talk about what music really "means" or how they love
"artistic" music I'll go homicidally insane. Thus is life, I suppose.

--
Ave atque vale,
John