[Jandek] "Your Other Man" Remix Update possibly maybe

Jeff Grimshaw jgrimshaw at blast.net
Wed Nov 30 18:03:51 PST 2005

Well, after I posted a message last month where I mentioned the remix of "Your Other Man" by Secret Frequency Crew, someone purporting to be a representative of SFC emailed to thank me for my interest in the Jandek remix project and asked for my mailing address so he could send me updates about it. What I got in the mail today was a photocopy of a handwritten note reading "We will not be contributing photos. You should proceed with other artwork ideas. 10-25-05" To my not-particularly-well-practiced eye it looks to be the familiar scrawl of Our Man in Texas, but judge for yourselves. A jpeg is posted at http://grimshaw.jeff.tripod.com/jandekphotonote.jpg

And a jpeg of the original note about the remix, the one that was handed out to folks on line at the Anthology Film Archives show this summer, is at
http://grimshaw.jeff.tripod.com/jandekphotonote.jpg.

Jeff
jgrimshaw at blast.net

brand new quality lit every week at