[Jandek] Connors interview & Jandek tribute

Shane Cullinane shanecullinane477 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 30 11:06:43 PST 2005

Thats a nice interview. I think he's wrong about  jandek talking to the audience though, unless reciting a spoken word  piece counts.

  incase anyone is interested theres a photo of jandek playing drums with  alan licht and heather leigh murray at the following link...

  http://ez8.ez-web-hosting.com/~cosmicto/images/nonsense/jandek-drums.jpg

Seth Tisue <seth at tisue.net> wrote:
Perfect Sound Forever has a new Jandek tribute online:

  http://www.furious.com/perfect/jandek/

Most significantly, it includes a new interview with Loren Connors about
playing with Jandek.  While it's not very long, Connors still says much
more than any of Jandek's other collaborators have gone on record with.

 Yahoo! Personals