FW: [Jandek] what is the status of his health?

Frank Hardy soccerdude219 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 23 19:28:26 PST 2005

Yeah, I don't really think he's dying or that he even looks particularly unhealthy. Maybe it's just disturbing to see an American who's actually thin- ha!

  BUT, having a terminal illness would be a very good reason for a recluse to come out of hiding.

iris short <i.short at homecall.co.uk> wrote:
          I personally think mr smith is a naturally thin person. He is also a very tall bloke, which will make him appear to be thinner. If you look at the covers of blue corpse and modern dances,i think you will find he has always been quite skinny.
  Danny.