[Jandek] Jandek map

Claus Moser claus at ifrance.com
Wed Nov 23 16:41:22 PST 2005

Hello there,

Išve just had to test a new google map tool, and I couldnšt think of
anything cooler than to make a little map of Jandekšs live gigs so far. This
was just done for fun, so donšt take it too seriously. But perhaps Išll try
to keep it updated and include the locations of future gigs as well, so it
may be helpful to somebody.

The notes were done on the fly, and Googlešs imagery for Europe isnšt too
good, so I am not sure whether I found the exact location of the Belgium and
Finland gigs. (Helsinki is most probably wrong.) If you find any errors,
tell me.

http://www.wayfaring.com/maps/show/888

Best,
Claus