[Jandek] what is the status of his health?

Draw draw_silence at yahoo.com.au
Mon Nov 21 14:02:10 PST 2005

I find this really upsetting i have just got into
Jandek in the past six months and my first 28 Cd's
arrived about a month ago. He has had quiet the impact
to my musical tastes and my life.

i guess i know the answers to these questions anyway
but...

1. Is there anyway to confirm this news? and validate
its authenticity?

Draw