[Jandek] Jandek post-show

Jeremy Frey falcon_156 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 20 17:50:09 PST 2005

Just read the Spin article.  Pretty nice write-up.  Very cool to see Jandek in a mag next to Billie Joe Armstrong and that Gang of Four cover band.

  For those besides Marcus who have seen Jandek in concert, have you witnessed any post-show fan interaction/autograph signing?  The thought of that is really strange, but I'm curious as to what happens if Jandek actually hangs out after shows.

  I received 20 Jandek CDs a couple months ago, and Friday, I sent in a payment and told him to send me the rest!