[Jandek] Helsinki

Markus Metsälä markus.metsala at helsinki.fi
Sun Nov 20 07:37:11 PST 2005

I actually had a quick word with him today. I was attending a film screening
 and he was hanging around after the films had ended. I said thanks for the
concert and told him I thought it was a very beautiful piece. He seemed
surprised at first but then thanked me very politely and and said he was
honored that I had liked the concert. He then reached into his pocket and
showed me a cd-r which apparently contained the recording of the concert,
saying that it will be released on Corwood later on.

Markus