[Jandek] saturday's show?

Markus Metsälä markus.metsala at helsinki.fi
Mon Nov 14 21:50:41 PST 2005

Quoting "Danen D. Jobe" <djobe at uark.edu>:

> anyone going to Finland? I'll make a (losing) bet on solo bass. :)

Yeah, I'm here and going to attend the show. I will let you guys know all
the details.

By the way, there is one thing I have forgotten to mention. The Avanto
festival where Jandek is playing always releases a festival-cd to coincide
with the performances. This year it seems that they are doing it after the
festival and are including live-performances from the festival on the cd.
And most interestingly the word is that a Jandek song WILL be included on
this cd. So, it'll be the first non-Corwood release of Jandek material! This
is from a reliable source.

Markus