[Jandek] saturday's show?

Michaël michael.p at belgacom.net
Mon Nov 14 06:19:03 PST 2005

Hello,
Very good concert ! Jandek alone on piano, impressive, great feeling.
About 10 tracks...
Show no filmed "officially". Audiance : about 150...
I was so glad to hear and see him for the first time !

Unfortunately, the layout of the place was not good : on the left of the stage, there was the bar (working during the show) and on the right, a stairs to WC... A lot of peoples moved during the show to drink and some of them wasn't very respectful and attentives (fucking mobile phone !) :-(

I will put the pictures of the gig on the web very soon... ;-)

peace