[Jandek] New Site For Fake Jandek Material

Joe Swordfish jswordfish at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 11:40:16 PST 2005

I just wanted to announce that I have put the (mercifully not
extended) Dance remix of "I Went Down" on my new soundclick page
devoted to the burgeioning field of Jandek pranks, hoaxes and
knockoffs.

I call it "Pseudojandek" so nobody will be misled into thinking they
are getting the real thing. My motto is "Play Hard, Play Fair, Nobody
Hurt."

check it out at www.soundclick.com/pseudojandek

If you have any Jandek pranks, hoaxes or knockoffs you think should be
included, e-mail them to me and I'll add them the to the site.

--
If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a
human face - forever. - George Orwell

www.soundclick.com/Pseudojandek
Boot Music for Face People