[Jandek] Jandek as gay favourite/show tunes...

The Enchanter Tim doesabearwoof at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 4 04:46:15 PST 2005

Jandek as a gay favourite?

Given most of my alleged fellow community members' evident taste in music, I
doubt it.

And, if he WERE to do show tunes, this is one little fagbear who'd STOP
listening. ;)

Timmybear, aka Tim, who wrote a fan letter to Jandek and included a little
ep of my music (which is kinda gay-related (in a homocore/Velvetsy kinda
way)- maybe I'll get a letter that will reveal his thoughts on the subject
;) )

"...men may become hairy as bears, if such is their fancy, without fear of
excommunication or deprivation of their political rights." Charles Mackay