[Jandek] Must have missed a post...

The Enchanter Tim doesabearwoof at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 3 04:32:09 PST 2005

I'm guessing from a recent post there was some little homophobic banter
going on (I don't recall reading the original post).

While, personally, I wouldn't miss Rufus Wainwright, still, in principle, as
a 'mo, I should object.  Therefore, I am objectionable. ;)

Tim, who recently got THE HUMILITY OF PAIN (the last Jandek cd they had at
HMV in Toronto...they had a handful...got some in June in NYC...weird to see
Jandek in a major store (Sam The Record Man in Toronto had the latest
tribute CD, but no Jandek itself...).  So I now have EIGHT Jandek cds, plus
the tributes...

"...men may become hairy as bears, if such is their fancy, without fear of
excommunication or deprivation of their political rights." Charles Mackay