[Jandek] Live 'bootlegs' and wanky hoaxes

Frank Hardy soccerdude219 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 2 09:56:46 PST 2005

"... so [Jandek and his audience are] an easy demographic to
'insult' as opposed to fans of Nickelback or Eminem or Limp Bizkit,
who are generally jock retards who got brain-damage from their dad's
bashing them too much as kids."

funny thing is, you just proved how easy it is to insult those kids too.

"(and I'm not into Jandek's A-Capella era either!)."

Don't worry, no one really is. If you are, you need to take a vacation or get some pills or something. I dare anyone to respond to this post and give me one solid reason why they truly enjoy the spoken word albums. And even then, I'll still be skeptical.