[Jandek] Jandek in Glasgow...

Carlin, Steven J Steven.Carlin at mottmac.com
Thu May 26 01:19:53 PDT 2005

Yeah I am from Glasgow, but I must make clear... it was not his nature.
He is a crazy old bastard and can act any way he likes... it was the way
the crowd pander too it and exacerbate all the rumour and conjecture by
playing up to it.

hell, if we gave the guy a round of applause after the first song maybe
he would have stopped and cracked a few jokes or told us an amusing
anecdote or something...  but yeah, what do I know, I don't read the
wire and I think those that do are assholes.

steve