[Jandek] compilations

Ludo Maas multi-panel at unschooled.com
Sun May 22 01:25:45 PDT 2005

"How do you feel musically about the post acapella albums excluding Glasgow Sunday?"

I've yet to hear most of the later period stuff. I only heard A Kingdom He Likes and parts of The Gone Wait.
I notice his 2 latest records are on the bottom of your list.. :(
It might indeed be time for the man to make another real fantastic one..

tonight is the first gig! everybody who's going to be there, have fun and enjoy it.
l.g.maas at uvt.nl
ordinarypeoplerecs at hotmail.com
(if for some reason replying to this e-mail isn't working, or you like being different)